An update on new publications related to the European Convention on Human Rights and its Court:
* Barbara Mikołajczyk, 'Is the ECHR ready for global ageing?', International Journal of Human Rights, Vol. 17, no. 4 (2013).
* N. Mavronicola and F. Messineo, 'Relatively absolute? The undermining of Article 3 ECHR in Ahmad v UK', Modern Law Review, Vol. 76, No. 3 (2013) pp. 589-603.
Three contributions in the Baltic Yearbook of International Law, Vol. 12 (2012) :
* Massimo Starita, 'Entre contrôle du respect de la légalité conventionnelle et promotion de la légitimité démocratique : la Cour européenne des droits de l’homme face aux transitions démocratiques'
* James A. Sweeney, ' Transitional Criminal Justice at the ECtHR: Implications for the Universality of Human Rights'
* Anton Burkov, 'Motivation for Direct Application of the Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms in Russian Courts'
Finally, I am very happy to note that my article 'Significantly Insignificant? The Life in the Margins of the Admissibility Criterion in Article 35 § 3 (b) ECHR' has already been downloaded almost 200 times since I put it online two months ago. Thank you for all your interest in it!