The newest edition of SIM's 'Online Contents' on human rights publications (March 2013) is out now. It includes a number of ECHR-related publications. By far the most concern the various issues of the European Human Rights Law Review of last year (2012). In issue 1:
* R. Stone, 'Deprivation of liberty: the scope of article 5 of the European Convention of Human Rights', pp. 46-57.
* A. Green, 'A philosophical taxonomy of European human rights law', pp. 71-80.
In issue 2:
* R. O'Connell, 'The right to work in the ECHR', pp. 176-190.
* A. Khan, 'A "right not to be offended" under article 10(2) ECHR? Concerns in the construction of the "rights of others"', pp. 191-204.
In issue 3:
* N. Croquet, 'The right to self-representation under the European Convention on Human Rights: what role for the limitation analysis?', pp. 292-308.
* T. Antoniou, 'The right to the presumption of innocence versus the right to freedom of expression in Parliament: the European Court of Human Rights judgment in Konstas v Greece', pp. 319-326.
In issue 4:
* N. Mole, 'The complex and evolving relationship between the European Union and the European Convention on Human Rights', pp. 363-368.
* A. Weiss, 'EU accession to the European Convention on Human process: the state of play and the added value for victims of human rights violations in Europe', pp. 391-396.
And, finally, in issue 5:
* L. Miara and V. Prais, 'The role of civil society in the execution of judgments of the European Court of Human Rights', pp. 528-537.
* M. Pitkänen, 'Fair and balanced positive obligations - do they exist?', pp. 538-550.
* M. Spurrier, 'Gillberg v Sweden: towards a right of access to information under Article 10?', pp. 551-558.
In addition, from other journals:
* N. Mavronicola, 'Güler and Öngel v Turkey: Article 3 of the European Convention on Human Rights and Strasbourg's discourse on the justified use of force', Modern Law Review, vol. 76, no. 2 (2013) pp. 370-382.
* S. Pei, 'Unveiling inequality: burqa bans and nondiscrimination jurisprudence at the European Court of Human Rights', Yale Law Journal, vol. 122, no. 4 (2013) pp. 1089-1102.
* F. de Londras and K. Dzehtsiarou, 'Grand Chamber of the European Court of Human Rights, A, B & C v Ireland, Decision of 17 December 2010', International and Comparative Law Quarterly, vol. 62, no. 1 (2013) pp. 250-262.
* P. Kearns, 'The judicial nemesis: artistic freedom and the European Court of Human Rights', Irish Law Journal, vol. 1 (2012) pp. 56-92.