- K. Dzehtsiarou and V. Lukashevich, 'Informed decision-making: the comparative endeavours of the Strasbourg Court', Netherlands Quarterly of Human Rights, vol. 30, no. 3 (2012) pp. 272-298. (the same issue also includes a column by European Court judge Egbert Myjer, entitled 'The succes story of the European Court: The Times they are a-changin'?').
- S. McInerney-Lankford, 'Fragmentation of international law redux: the case of Strasbourg', Oxford Journal of Legal Studies, vol. 32, no. 3 (2012) pp. 609-632.
- A. Stone Sweet, 'The European Convention on Human Rights and national constitutional reordering', Cardozo Law Review, vol. 33, no. 5 (2011/12) pp. 1859-1868.
The newest issue of the International and Comparative Law Quarterly (vol. 61, no. 3, 2012) includes two ECHR-related contributions:
- M. Amos, 'The dialogue between United Kingdom courts and the European Court of Human Rights', pp. 557-584.
- C. Michaelsen, 'The renaissance of non-refoulement? The Othman (Abu Qatada) decision of the European Court of Human Rights', pp. 750-765.
- L. Early and L. Garlicki, 'Case of Othman (Abu Qatada) v. The United Kingdom European Court of Human Rights (Fourth Section) judgment', pp. 294-388.
- B. Nicolas, 'Case of Hirsi Jamaa and others v. Italy European Court of Human Rights Grand Chamber judgment', pp. 389-467.
- W. van den Muijsenbergh and S. Rezai, 'Corporations and the European Convention on Human Rights', pp. 43-68.
- S. Kravchenko and J. Bonine, 'Interpretation of human rights for the protection of the environment in the European Court of Human Rights', pp. 245-288.