As one of the final round-ups for the summer, please find below the latest ECHR-related articles from SIM’’s current contents selection of human rights articles. Enjoy reading!
* T. Esteban Fernández, ‘Environmental cases in the ECHR: a focus in noise pollution’, Yearbook on Humanitarian Action and Human Rights (2009), pp. 133-148.
* V. Bettinson, ‘Deportation of migrant following criminal conviction: European Convention on Human Rights, article 8’, Journal of Criminal Law, vol. 74, no. 2 (2010), pp. 113-117.
* J. Dute, 'European Court of Human Rights’, European Journal of Health Law, vol. 17, no. 3 (2010), pp. 299-313.
Then, the Yearbook of European Law, vol, 28 (2009) includes two contributions on the ECHR:
* M. Amos, ‘The principle of comity and the relationship between British courts and the European Court of Human Rights’,
* A. Ciampi, ‘The potentially competing jurisdiction of the European Court of Human Rights and the European Court of Justice’.
Finally, the Connecticut Journal of International Law, vol. 24, no. 2 (2008/2009) also features two articles on the ECHR:
* M. Sochacki, ‘Takings law: the similarities and differences between the European Court of Human Rights and the United States Supreme Court’, pp. 435-469,
* K. Sadeghi, ‘The European Court of Human Rights: the problematic nature of the Court's reliance on secondary sources for fact-finding’, pp. 127-152.