Thursday, 1 April 2010

The Convention on Youtube

To celebrate the sixtieth anniversary of the European Convention on Human Rights, the Court has launched a short youtube animation on all the rights contained in the Convention. It is currently available in English and French and other languages are to follow later this year. The Court itself optimistically adds that it "wishes to encourage initiatives aimed at including this video-clip in civic education programmes." - hopefully with a little explanation around it.

4 comments:

Jesse James said...

I wonder if there's a celebration for the CISG? Or a celebration for the fight against IRS tyranny: http://lawblog.legalmatch.com/2010/03/26/how-to-fight-the-irs-and-actually-stand-a-chance-at-winning/

Hahahah silly me, that's called the tea party movement...

OnTheRoadToSuccess said...

Great initiative. People are more interested in videos nowadays. Hence, human rights in video would sensitize a wider audience.

globalization said...

I hope my blog will provide new information and I hope we can exchange links thank you for pushing our friendship

sleve newbiwe said...

Hello, nice to meet you. I have visited your blog. organized and informative. You have done a good job. Keep it up. will you plz visit my site and give your valuable comments. thanks